Qualifications and Skills
- As a Home Automation Technician you should have skills in the following areas:
- First and most preferred: Knowledge of Home Automation systems (install and/or programming) - Control4, Crestron, Savant, Lutron, RTI, URC, Elan etc.
- Audio/Video Distribution
- Home Cinema - two piece projection installation and calibration
- Security installation including wiring, IP/Analog Camera systems, Intrusion, Card Access etc.
- Network Deployment
- Low Voltage Electrical/ wire pulling and retrofit knowledge.
- Basic Construction skills and tool usage (example: mounting TV's, cutting out various wall boxes, fishing wire, patching holes, making things level, etc)
- Home Automation Technician must have valid driver's license and good driving record. Must be willing to relocate to the Greater Pittsburgh area if needed.
- The ability to learn and take direction, and be responsible for carrying out that direction with precision and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a Team as well as by yourself. Good time management is very important.
If you're eager to work for a company that values your dedication, commitment and promotes upward mobility, then you should respond. We are a close knit group looking to add key individuals to aid in the continued growth of our company. Looking for hard working, company men/women who love what they do. Must be eager and willing to learn and grow, as our business is growing rapidly.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
We look forward to speaking with you.